As our regular readers will know, our Comfort Monitors: >teleprompter.video travelled around the world with UB40 during their 40th Anniversary Tour. We’ve shared photos from the tour and you’ll have heard that the band found our monitors to be an invaluable addition to their touring kit.
WE NEED YOU!!
ARE YOU: and Artist management, Tour manger or Hire company?
WITH: a big name touring artist
GOING ON: a European or Global Tour during 2020?
If you’ve seen or heard about >teleprompter.video comfort monitors and you’re intrigued, we’re giving your band the opportunity to take up to 4 comfort monitors on the road with them – we will even engrave your logo on the the back of the comfort monitor!
To find the full specification of the SMV24 click here…
If that sounds like you or just would like to know more then please e-mail: Graham Gosden with the following information:
- Your name and company
- The artist name
- Rough tour dates
- An indication of countries and venues to be visited
CLOSING DATE: 5PM FRIDAY 28 FEBRUARY 2020. Terms & Conditions apply – see below
1. The artist must be going on a European or Global tour during 2020
2. You must be able to agree, on your artist’s behalf, to allow Apt-GB to use any tour photos for our own marketing and promotion.
3. You must provide us with promotional media clearly showing our products in use during the tour.
4. You must provide us with media of the artist using >Teleprompter.video in practice prior to the tour.
5. You must provide a testimonial together with feedback from the artist.
6. You must be able to agree, on your artist’s behalf to allow Apt-GB to use your artist’s name in our promotion.
7. All >teleprompter.videoSMV24 will reman the property of Apt-GB until 28-02-2021 and then ownership will pass over to the artist or hire company, but this will only be passed over if all points above are fulfilled.