After the global success of the SMV range, a stage monitor designed to look just like an audio monitor, APT-GB (>teleprompter.video) proudly presents the SMV2 range, moving the product forward into a new era of video and stage product.
SMV224 now offers a 23.8 inch full HD rugged screen with a wide viewing angle, giving the artist more flexibility to move around on stage. With a clear high brightness and high contrast video output making it even easier to read. SMV224 also has a little brother, launching on the same date with all the same features but in a smaller footprint, using a 12 inch screen. Useful for occasions where only smaller, more discrete applications will do such as houses of worship and conferences.
We have successfully managed to create a product that encompasses the most common and newest formats of video NDI®|HX, SDI and HDMI with input and output conversion all in one platform, making it a much more accessible technology.
All of the new features above have been added with the touring engineer in mind and are a perfect addition for touring and television production companies.
Our existing range is currently being used with major touring companies across the world with bands such as UB40 and many more. The new SMV2 range offers an easy to use plug and play stage teleprompter package where the audience won’t know the artist is bring prompted due to the sleek audio monitor style design.
WHY THE All NEW >Teleprompter.video 2 RANGE?
If your artists are lucky enough never to forget their words, they’ll be the envy of their peers. If, on the other hand, they are like most performers and sometimes find their mind wondering whilst on stage, then the SMV224 and SMV212 range will make a huge difference. Keeping your talent on track without missing a cue.
Here are just some of the benefits of using our wedge teleprompter:
- The >Teleprompter.video SMV224 and SMV212 stage monitor looks and feels just like an audio monitor. Your audience will have no idea that you are using its 24” or 12” full HD screen ultra wide view angle rugged screens.
- Both units now have network video onboard via the 2x Neutrik Halo etherCON’s, so they can now receive and also convert video onboard and send out too in multiple formats (NDI®|HX, RTSP and many more) and with the halo showing you your status at all times.
- They also have SDI in and out, plus an HDMI input, that can be both converted in to other formats and sent out.
- All features and setup is by a web browser interface (TCP/IP) and can be stored and off the web browser device, allowing backup and device swapping, you can view all devices connected to the network on one screen, allowing quick access at any time.
- Units are fitted with a small LED screen hidden in the handle show info about the unit (ie IP address, input and resources usage)
- The units also have a Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 input and output, so both units can be link unit to unit on power, SDI and network.
- Plus all built within a rugged touring grade unit ready for the road anywhere in the world , as unit will run from 90-260v and 50/60Hz
>Teleprompter.video 2 range is adding to the existing range of units consisting of the SMV24, CFM24 and the PLASA 2021 judges commended SMVA (all in one video & audio stage wedge)
|Maximum Resolution||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080|
|Viewing Angle||178˚ H x V||178˚ H x V|
|Connectors||2 x etherCON||2 x etherCON|
|2 x BNC SDI||2 x BNC SDI|
|1 x HDMI||1 x HDMI|
|1 x powerCON TRUE1 TOP In & Out||1 x powerCON TRUE1 TOP In & Out|
|Power||90v – 260v AC 50-60Hz 2A||90v – 260v AC 50-60Hz 2A|
|Size (HWD)||312, 608, 430mm||177, 380, 234mm|
|Construction||15mm Birch Plywood||15mm Birch Plywood|
|Finish||Hardwearing black stain and |
Pro Paint (Custom Colours are available)
|Hardwearing black stain and |
Pro Paint (Custom Colours are available)
|4 x Rubber Feet on Base||4 x Rubber Feet on Base|
|3 x Rubber Feet on Side||3 x Rubber Feet on Side|
|2 x Rubber Strip on Rear||2 x Cut out Handles|
|2 x Cut out Handles|
|HDMI Input||HDMI 1.4 supports up to 4K@30fps||HDMI 1.4 supports up to 4K@30fps|
|SDI Input||3G-SDI, up to 1080P60||3G-SDI, up to 1080P60|
Supported input Resolutions
|4K30, 1080P, 720P, 1080i, 720i, 1600×1200, 1440×900, 1366×768, 1280×1024, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480||4K30, 1080P, 720P, 1080i, 720i, 1600×1200, 1440×900, 1366×768, 1280×1024, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480|
|Encoding Format||H.264, H.265, MJPEG/JPEG Main and Baseline Profiles||H.264, H.265, MJPEG/JPEG Main and Baseline Profiles|
|Decoding Format||H264, H265, MJPEG||H264, H265, MJPEG|
|Encoding Resolution||Main: 4K, 1080P, 720P, 360P, Sub: 720P, 360P||Main: 4K, 1080P, 720P, 360P, Sub: 720P, 360P|
|Frame Rate||1-60 fps Adjustable||1-60 fps Adjustable|
|Maximum Bit Rate||40Mbps||40Mbps|
|Network Transfer Protocol*||RTSP, RTMP, HTTP, HLS, UDP, Unicast, Multicast, ONVIF, SRT, NDI®|HX||RTSP, RTMP, HTTP, HLS, UDP, Unicast, Multicast, ONVIF, SRT, NDI®|HX|
|Network Interface||10/100/1000M RJ45 etherCON In and Out||10/100/1000M RJ45 etherCON In and Out|
|User Interface*||WEB configuration, firmware upgrade, network settings, password management, upload watermark logo/images||WEB configuration, firmware upgrade, network settings, password management, upload watermark logo/images|